The personal injury lawyers at Sabatini & Associates, LLC have been retained over the last 2 months in the following cases:
1. Client injured in New Britain, Connecticut car accident where he was hit while walking in a cross walk. Client required hospitalization and extended rehabilitation at a rehabilitation facility.
2. Client injured in serious car accident in East Hartford, Connecticut.
3. Client injured in a slip and fall accident in Avon, Connecticut due to an accumulation of snow and ice.
4. Client injured in a motorcycle accident resulting in multiple injuries including herniated discs.
5. Client injured in a slip and fall accident in Old Saybrook, Connecticut resulting in serious injuries including multiple fractures.
6. Client lost two fingers as a result of defective gate located at a Hartford, Connecticut parking lot facility.
7. Wrongful death action stemming from a hit and run collision.
8. Client in injured in a car accident on a Connecticut highway.
9. Client sexually abused by doctor while a patient at St. Francis Hospital.